- All fish must be returned to the water.
- No carp sacks allowed under any circumstances.
- Barbless hooks only.
- Rig checks will be carried out, failure to comply with the rules will result in you being asked to leave.
- If using a Spod/Spomb, floats must be used at all times.
- Waste bait is not to be disposed of in the waters.
- All waters have a 2 rod maximum. 3 rods are allowed from the 1st November to the 28th February.
- Please keep within your boundaries set out on the lake maps.
- Bait Boats are not allowed on The Quarry.
- Bait boats can be used on Bridge and Glovers.
- All rubbish must be taken with you when you leave the lake. Failure to do so will result in a ban.
- Drunkenness, antisocial and threatening behaviour will not be tolerated. Offenders will be asked to leave.
- No swimming.
- No fires, BBQ’s are allowed but must be raised off the ground.
- No dogs allowed.
Please Note: All photography and content generated onsite is the property of Baden Hall Fishery and they are the sole copyright holders.